Thursday 7 January 2016

OUGD601: Tutorial 5

For my final tutorial I have realised I am at a point where I am definitely on target to complete the entire project in time. This is because the practical element was completed at the same time as the dissertation, instead of afterwards. 

In terms of work that needs to be done: I am at the stage of putting together my final pieces and also printing them at digital print. This is so that I can show what I have been doing even though Lorna is going to get her prints done for the charity separately in her own time once the warmer weather arrives. 

The formatting of my dissertation also needs editing with page numbers and indentation of longer quotes including the different types of line spacing. I also learned that within this process the bibliography needs to be separated into books/ journals ect in their separate columns. 

Overall I am ahead of target and will be able to bind my dissertation earlier than I had planned to do. This means that I have the time to ensure that all my bibliography is correct and that my blogging is up to date and not missing any vital pieces of information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment