Thursday 10 December 2015

OUGD601: Tutorial 4

From this tutorial I gained feedback on my first and second chapter. It was suggested that because I continue to expand on the triangulation elements within these chapters between the writers and also the first things first manifesto. From this feedback I edited the word count down within the first chapter of analysis and added examples of graphic design to expand on my argument. 

I also learned that the second chapter including the first things first manifesto can be added as an appendices rather than quoting entire elements of it, this will ensure that the word count isn't being taken up by large quantities of unnecessary text. 

Progressing from this tutorial I need to complete my third and fourth chapter, rewrite my introduction and also write a conclusion for my dissertation over the christmas period in time for my final tutorial with Richard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment